Variable frequency drives (VFDs, also known as adjustable speed drives, frequency inverters) are reliable industrial devices that control single-phase or three-phase electric motor speed. Frequency inverters (frequency converters, frequency changers) are widely used in building automation, industrial, pumping, agricultural, irrigation, and water/wastewater applications to control the speed of fans and pumps in various systems in the industry. Our company GreenDriv Tech Limited offers cost-effective motor control solutions What's the benefit of applying our variable speed drives in motor control solutions? Generally the payback period is less than three years, even may be less than one year.
Reducing energy cost is well known for ac drives in motor control. But ac drives (variable speed drives) do more than we thought, including, but not limited:
1. reduce fan noise and duct rumble, thus reducing tenant complaints.
2. reduce amps during motor starting, lowering demand charges; That's another significant part of the electric bill.
3. less expensive to maintain, which is better than mechanical controls in the industry.
4. inherent soft-starting, thus reducing wear and tear on motors, sheaves, belts, couplings, and other system components.
5. provide accurate and repeatable control of HVAC(Heating,Ventilation and Air conditioning) settings, thus eliminating frequent readjustments.
Controlling your applications with our ac drives (frequency inverters) can save remarkable energy, reducing your operating cost.
Are not sure if you need our Variable frequency drives (VFDs, adjustable speed drives, frequency inverters)? If you say "yes" to one of some questions below, you may wasting your energy and money and may need to consider to apply now.
1. Do you have ac motors in your facility?
2. Do you use traditional mechanical means to vary the output of the motors?
In the world about 50% of the total electrical energy generated is consumed by rotating equipment. About 65% of the total is consumed by centrifugal or flow related applications such as fans, blowers, compressors, pumps. Variable speed drive (VSD, VFD, vvvf drive) technology
offers a cost-effective method to match driver speed to load demands, and represents a state-of-the-art opportunity to reduce operating costs and improve overall productivity. Don't hesitate to get variable speed drives with reliable peformance and cost-effecience now from GreenDriv Tech Limted.