The use of scaffolding has been very common in construction sites for a while. A scaffolding structure provides stability and safety to all workers while they work on the higher levels of a building, which enhances the speed and quality of the work too. So, you must have scaffolding when you are constructing, renovating or repairing your house. Now, the major question is, whether you should buy the scaffolding, or rent it from the scaffolding hire companies of Cape Town?
You must consider these points before deciding to buy or rent:
1. Down payment: A scaffolding structure is usually made with strong, corrosion-resistant materials so that it can provide great support and withstand heavy-loads. They also come with additional features like wheels to move, platforms to stand and walk and guardrails to provide safety. While you use the scaffolding structure only once or twice, you will pay a large amount of money to buy it. Renting it, does not require such a large investment. You can hire the scaffolding from a scaffolding rental company for the construction work at a reasonable price.
2. Application: There are several kinds of scaffoldings available in the market. They have various unique features based on the type of work and building. Scaffolding hire companies in Cape Town usually keep stock of scaffolding structures. You may know which one is right for you, but these experienced companies will help you in selecting the correct scaffolding structure.
3. Quality and safety: Most people do not have in depth knowledge of scaffolding, so it is possible for you to make a wrong choice in terms of safety or even quality requirements. It will not only increase the risk of injury but can delay your work as well with frequent breakdowns. Scaffolding rental companies on the other hand, are experienced and have a vast knowledge of scaffolding structures. Moreover, once you have chosen them, it is their responsibility to provide you with the best quality of scaffolding. They will inspect it beforehand and offer you a safe scaffolding structure.
4. Maintenance: A scaffolding structure requires regular inspection so that any problem can be detected quickly. If there is any problem, it needs to be repaired before it can be used again. When you buy scaffolding, you will have to hire manpower to take care of these things. However, if you hire the scaffolding, the scaffolding rental company provides all the services regarding maintenance. They will inspect it regularly, repair it if needed and keep it clean. It is their responsibility.
5. Store: The scaffolding structure you buy, needs to have good storage space. If you have a issue with storage space on your scaffolding structure you should consider hiring a scaffolding structure or additional scaffold to add more storage space.
If you have an issue with storage space on your scaffolding structure you should consider hiring a scaffolding structure or additional scaffold to add more storage space.