brake units & brake resistors: dynamic braking for variable frequency drives & servo drives
braking units (brake choppers) are electrical switch. They limit the DC bus voltage by switching the braking energy to braking resistors where the braking energy is converted to heat.
braking units (brake choppers) are automatically activated when the actual DC bus voltage exceeds a specified level depending on the nominal voltage of the variable speed drive.
Ceramic tubular corrugated wirewound braking resistors, aluminium housed metal clad braking resistors
- For all brands of AC inverters drives;
- Noise filtrated within all frequency range, no disturbance to other equipments.
- It could be paralleled connected, no capacity limited;
- Allowable for the occasion with electricity fluctuation;
- Special design, the ordinary resistor could be used so no need to use senseless resistor. Resistor box could be specially ordered;
- Protection: short-circuit, low voltage, over voltage, fast fuse, over heated;
- Automatic track during the whole process;
- High power, and excellent load life stability;
- Excellent short time over load;
- Strongly resistant to moisture and solvent;
- Non-inductive type available;
- High-surge resistant items are available;