Can anyone suggest medical device distributors who deal within the USA?  My company has developed a unique way of conducting highly accurate and repeatable method(s) useful for both early detection and active surveillance of prostate cancer using 3D images.  We have reached production on our image-guided prostate biopsy device and are now investigating distributors.

For more information on the company please visit: www.eigen.com

Thanks.

Views: 349

Replies to This Discussion

The problem is finding a distributer who doesn't want a new BMW every time he makes a call.  Those guys give new meaning to the name "mercenary".  Read the book  "Salesman Surgen", true story of purest greed.  My advice, baised on long experence, is to find honest in-house people (retired nurses are the BEST!!)  Pay them a reasonable salery and a small comission, and you may just make money on your product.  DO NOT get involved in Dr. pay-offs, they will bleed you dry!!!  Chuck Dohogne
Charles, thanks for the insight.  My reasoning for looking for a distributor is because they are (or would be) well established within the medical device industry and already have the contacts needed to begin pushing devices.  Are you aware of a particular consulting firm that would have individuals to sell devices on a commission-based contract?
I have been out of the field for a while, no current contacts.  Any MD friends?  Ask them what they think of device salesmen.  Chuck
David,
I work for a company that is involved in the diagnosis and treatment (radiation therapy specifically) of cancer. It might be something that we are interested in. I am not the contact you need since I am in development on the radiation oncology side but you can check out our website - www.civco.com for more information on our company and contact information.
Travis, I am well aware of your company, we actually have used your stabilizers with several of our development projects.  I am only able to find the generic email contact information on the site.  Is there a more specific direction/person you could point me to or is the best bet to ask through that email address?

Detailed Studies of ***Medical Device Distribution*** Subject Global Marketing Services under ( www.ghtf.org

Perry Mistry

Chemical Engineer:

San Jose-CA-USA:

Global Distribution Services(Medical Devices)

A partnership between regulatory authorities and regulated industry, the GHTF is comprised of five Founding Members: European Union, United States, Canada, Australia and Japan. The chairmanship is rotated among the Founding Members and presently resides with Japan  ( http://www.ghtf.org/

GLOBAL HARMONISATION ODF MEDICAL DEVICES REGULATIONS CAN ASSIST GLOBAL MARKETING/DISTRIBUTION  (

.http://www.medicaldevice.com/

USA and San /silicon valley/San Francisco Region is The Largest Center/Region for New Product Development inMedical Devices /Medical Diagonistics /Medical Electronics Devices:

Medical Devices /stents-catheters-plastics-polymer(Biomedical Polymere-Hearet Valves-Knee Joints,Hip Jpints-Cariovascular biomedical oem/body parts/Neurovacular Brain Stents and Orthopedic/Spinal Disc etc:

***Pharma Drug Delivery devices ***Medical Electronics Devices ***Medical Heart Pacers***

These devices needs usfda certification ot EU certifications or for distribution in India/Indian FDA certification is requireed

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service