Hello all, just had a quick question on practicing engineering internationally. I'm currently finishing up the last few semesters of my BS in Mechanical Engineering here in the US. My wife has dual US and Swiss citizenship and our long standing plan has been to move closer to her family in Switzerland once I graduate (roughly 12-18 months from now).


Do any of you have any advice for practicing engineering internationally (i.e. - FE accreditation, job hunting suggestions, personal experiences, etc)? There doesn't seem to be too much on the web about how licensing/titles such as 'Engineering Intern' or 'Professional Engineer' apply outside of the US. Anything you can offer me would be much appreciated!

Views: 61


© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service