Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

Question- at any one unit in time, is the output energy larger than the energy needed to sustain the system?

The benefit of this machine is it’s multiplying effect.

1 an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container; [yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y); [yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above minus the energy needed to keep it running. ; [yes] [no]

Principles to run the machine SeasEngine design/potential Following is the process-

At 18 ATM, 594 feet down, the balloon is injected with air that is compressed to 36 cubic feet.
At 15 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 108 CF

At 12 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 324 CF

At 9 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 972 CF

At 6 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 2,916 CF

At 3 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 8,748 CF

At 1 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 26,244 CF

Having stated the above, the combined lifting force is--- 39,058 CF X 64 lbs. = 2,499,712-foot lbs. of lifting force.

Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

Speed of rising bubble

Using his model and my assumptions, the balloon starts off with a radius of 6.2cm at depth of 100ft or 30.8m and a terminal velocity of about 8.28 cm/s.  As the balloon rises to the surface it's volume will increase 4.19 times so it's final radius is 10 cm with a final velocity of 6.6cm/s. 

Views: 60

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

seaengine4.jpg

Question- at any one unit in time, is the output energy larger than the energy needed to sustain the system?

The benefit of this machine is it’s multiplying effect.

1 an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container; [yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y); [yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above minus the energy needed to keep it running. ; [yes] [no]

I’m just looking for alternative energy sources. I admit I’m just throwing pies on the wall just to see which one sticks.

Finding a way to store wind and wave energy is just one of my failed hobbies.

A lot of people here and elsewhere have been telling me that the gadget attached is unworkable; they have been correct. My calculations were just wrong. I have gone back and crunched the numbers once again.

Attached is my latest version.

This version only goes to a depth of 198 feet and it generates a pulling force of 1,016,183 pounds of upward pull, puling at an accelerating speed of over 4 feet per second. It’s the multiplying effect that I believe has potential. Before you shout out.,. STUPID.,.STUPID.,. idea and move on, please give me a hint as to why-?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

I am totally aware of the laws of conservation of energy. What this system does is convert one form of energy into another with some lose in the process.

We have—

Mechanical energy

Wind energy

Heat energy

Wave energy

Light energy

Atomic energy

A rising, expanding bubble of air underwater

All the above forms of energy can be converted into electrical energy and it is this electrical energy that powers todays civilizations. I agree there is a lose of energy in the process but that lose is acceptable when the ultimate energy output is a positive one.

At least that is how I see it

If you are trying to ask a question; jiberish is not my first language (:-

At least the mods here have not banned me for gibberish.

On another talk board my fantasy got this response--

You have been banned for the following reason:

No impossible machines - you still do not understand basic physics of conservation of energy.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Engineers Edge - Reference Data for Engineers | GD&T ASME Training | GD&T Training | DFM DFA Training | Engineering Supplies Store | Engineering Tools for productivity

at least I am still here (:-

Now its March 6th, 2020

@ 2:02 AM

03/06/2020 CST USA

I'm still here

james dyson said:

Now its March 6th, 2020

@ 2:02 AM

03/06/2020 CST USA

I've been wrong on this failed idea, so I've come up with another---

It took me awhile to come to my senses so now my new search for an ultimate energy source is the Mid Atlantic Ridge. The energy there will sustain us for as long as we live on this planet.

There are probably gases being released that could be used in my failed bubble idea as well as a great heat source.
Hydrothermal Vent Boiling Points
Vent Boiling Points - Dive & Discover

Geothermal energy potential
There is one place we haven’t taped yet that could power our electrical need for all time to come. Below are the facts and now all we must do is find a way to tap this limitless source of energy. I hope some here find the time to explore this and add new ideas on it’s potential to power our never ending need for more and more energy.

The cold seawater is heated by hot magma and reemerges to form the vents. Seawater in hydrothermal vents may reach temperatures of over 700° Fahrenheit.
What is a hydrothermal vent?

The deep ocean is made up of horizontal layers of equal density. Much of this deep ocean water is between 0-3 degrees Celsius (32-37.5 degrees Fahrenheit)! It's really, really cold down there! There is a neat program that is measuring the temperature and salinity of ocean surface waters around the world
Temperature of Ocean Water - Windows to the Universe

hydrothermal vent 2,500 meters deep experiences 250 atmospheres, or 3,672.5 pounds per square inch.
Vent Boiling Points - Dive & Discover

There is seawater at temperatures over 700° Fahrenheit right next to seawater at 32-37.5 degrees Fahrenheit under a pressure of 3,672 pounds per square inch.

Clearly there is potential energy here to be tapped as well as mineral deposits that are rich in ironcopperzinc, and other metals.

Attachments:

a new model~~

another look at the same thing

Attachments:

Note: to change the scale of the above drawing 

hold down the [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service