Recently I was interviewed for this web site. I gave my opinions on the economy. What do you think?

http://mainstreetvoices.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/view-from-main-str...

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought it was very well done - and a true reflection of current reality - almost too much common sense for Washington to understand - thanks for the share and also saw the conversation on Twitter - I think you can upload your twitter feed into the EX.
Great interview Pamela. One thing: it seems plausible that we should be able to address multiple social issues like health care even in times like these. I think its a false dichotomy to have to trade one for the other- and in other, as in true 'stimulus' for small to mid sized companies. I think there are internal 'cost' factors like education spending that we short ourselves in the long run - health care being one of those as well.

MM
Marshall your points are well taken. I agree in the importance of those issues and times like now highlight their need and current sates even more. I do not belive that government is the panacea. There is nothing efficient about how the government spends its money. We have great, creative minds in our country with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We have to be able to come up with some better models for our country besides complete government take overs.

Marshall Matheson said:
Great interview Pamela. One thing: it seems plausible that we should be able to address multiple social issues like health care even in times like these. I think its a false dichotomy to have to trade one for the other- and in other, as in true 'stimulus' for small to mid sized companies. I think there are internal 'cost' factors like education spending that we short ourselves in the long run - health care being one of those as well.

MM
Hi, I think the future of Mechnical engineers is bleak in this country.I have a degree in B.Eng (hons) graduated in 1995 - worked/owned a good company in India. Came back to UK in 2005. Tried getting into something facinating in my field - but had no success. I really love the field of Mech eng. But am stuck on what can be done!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service