Engineering is not an easy task without help of others. Engineering forums are the best way to take help from other students. Forums are types of communities where students can discuss with other students, they can make new friends and ask education related questions with other students. I think it is best opportunity for every engineering student to join some helpful engineering forums for their courses and they can play quiz, and discuss their study related problems with others.

If you are also engineering students and want some engineering related help on engineering forums so you should join helpful engineering forums sites. I am also an engineering student and believe these forums made my engineering easy.

I am using this engineering forum for my engineering. There are many forums on various engineering like mechanical, civil, electronics and computer science etc. 

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. This will really solve most of the engineering issues related to students projects, demo, assignments etc. One must join to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing nice topic 

Thanks for the advice. I completely agree with you. Forum can solve many problems that may be related to study or projects. Students should always join the forum related to their field.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service