Welcome to the Engineering Exchange. We welcome any feedback to help improve this site.

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marshall, is there a way that we could create our own email address?

preferred_name@engineeringexchange.com
Hi Charles - let me look into this, great idea.

Thanks
MM
Marshall,
There are several simular websites out there that offer contract for hire postings, simular to your career posting. Any chance of adding a simular posting where freelancers could look thru the posting for work.? i.e. www.guru.com for example. Thanks for the site.
Terry, there is a new careers site coming online within the week- found by the link at top. It is a huge improvement over the current engineering career site in place now, but still focuses on careers and resources for the engineer and recruiter. As far as the guru model, and have seen rent a coder too, seems those sites hold that content pretty close - would be great to aggregate the listings in one spot, but have not seen an open syndication method from those sites. Perhaps an EX focus group would be a good start point.
I don't see any photos which I uploaded to My Page. I only can see the slide show of my album.
What could be the reason?
Hi Boyka - if you log in and click the edit button above the album you can select slideshow, thumbnail or album as a preference- this way you can view your uploaded photos differently. Hope that helps.

best
Marshall

Boyka Kriakova said:
I don't see any photos which I uploaded to My Page. I only can see the slide show of my album.
What could be the reason?
The site needs an "about" page and guidance on the features.

In particular, what is the "Friends" function all about? I am not on Facebook and don't plan to be because of the issues of privacy and general silliness it seems to have. What does the Friends function on Engineering Exchange represent / do?

Thanks
Hi Jack - thanks for the feedback and good idea about some tutorial, info pages. As for adding 'Friends' view as 'Connections' if you will ala Linked In - people you may want to network with. Once they are Friends, it just makes it easy to message and communicate.

Best
Marshall

Jack Kleinfeld said:
The site needs an "about" page and guidance on the features.

In particular, what is the "Friends" function all about? I am not on Facebook and don't plan to be because of the issues of privacy and general silliness it seems to have. What does the Friends function on Engineering Exchange represent / do?

Thanks
hi,

you did some research on brushless motors

I am looking into this for a motorsport fuel pump, we are a major supplier to many top teams with our pumps already, but will launch a brushless range next year.

i am looking for some interesting new fresh ideas

regards

RP Schirle

cirtekltd@aol.com
Hi Robert - you should post this to a forum- motion control or other.

Marshall

robert schirle said:
hi,
you did some research on brushless motors
I am looking into this for a motorsport fuel pump, we are a major supplier to many top teams with our pumps already, but will launch a brushless range next year.

regards

RP Schirle

cirtekltd@aol.com
OK, thanks

your article was interesting. do you know where the pump pictured is made, this design could easily have my pump head built into it.

We use a Rotor cell principal as the method.

Regards

Rob.

Marshall Matheson said:
Hi Robert - let me post this to a forum.
Marshall
robert schirle said:
hi,

you did some research on brushless motors I am looking into this for a motorsport fuel pump, we are a major supplier to many top teams with our pumps already, but will launch a brushless range next year.

regards

RP Schirle

cirtekltd@aol.com
Just for reference- here is URL to full article- at bottom there are a couple links to companies mentioned.

http://www.designworldonline.com/articles/3435/21/How-to-Design-a-C...

robert schirle said:
OK, thanks

your article was interesting. do you know where the pump pictured is made, this design could easily have my pump head built into it.

We use a Rotor cell principal as the method.

Regards

Rob.

Marshall Matheson said:
Hi Robert - let me post this to a forum.
Marshall
robert schirle said:
hi,

you did some research on brushless motors I am looking into this for a motorsport fuel pump, we are a major supplier to many top teams with our pumps already, but will launch a brushless range next year.

regards

RP Schirle

cirtekltd@aol.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service