I am experienced user of mastercam and proengineer.Doing designing and machining of moulds and jigs

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to learn proe can use tell me about resourses i.e. books or online sites to start with.
Check out MCAD Central for user forums as a start. The forums are divided by CAD package and Pro/E is one of the largest user groups here.

Best
MM
Hi Marshall,
i am Nav raj work for tech support Rolta on PTC product.

Marshall Matheson said:
Check out MCAD Central for user forums as a start. The forums are divided by CAD package and Pro/E is one of the largest user groups here.

Best
MM
We are looking for Proe user to test a new Proe toolkit application. We are very early in the development of our company and product. You can find us at www.vuuch.com. The tool improve Design Discussions. For example any one on your team can open a CAD file and the Vuuch Discussion Serve will provide you every discussion that has happened about that file. If you would be willing to try this out, we would apprciate it.

Thanks
Nitin said:
I want to learn proe can use tell me about resourses i.e. books or online sites to start with.

Hi
Use Sham tikko book
I have a couple of questions- Can Alibre' files work the same as mastercam for 3D paths for cnc routers and lathes? I enjoy making Composite products but I am now just learning 2d applications. What is the normal file extensions for mastercam?
Thanks in advance-doug
Though i am very late to relpy.Extension for mastercam file is *.mc9.

Doug Montgomery said:
I have a couple of questions- Can Alibre' files work the same as mastercam for 3D paths for cnc routers and lathes? I enjoy making Composite products but I am now just learning 2d applications. What is the normal file extensions for mastercam?
Thanks in advance-doug

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service