All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the A…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 27, 2017

Technological upgrade is running across the cities in SE Europe

Smart Cities Exhibition and Conferece (11-13 March 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria) will promote technologies and experience in sustainable urban dev…

Started by Maya Kristeva

0 Jan 14, 2015

Plastic Money

According to Plastics News, the UK is planning on moving to a composite / plastic 5 pound and 10 pound note by the year 2016... What do pe…

Started by Globe Composite Solutions

0 Jan 9, 2014

Comedy for design engineers

As design engineers or technology lovers we understand what I call inside jokes , "others call it geeky" so my question is what's the best…

Started by Ideas Lavatory

23 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Ideas Lavatory

Aspen Software

I have a customer that is using Aspen Plus and Aspen Chromatography technology.   How widely used is Aspen outside of the Petroleum Industr…

Started by Todd Porter

0 Jul 8, 2011

How long before paper solar panels become a reality????

I recently came across an article that said that MIT was able to print a solar cell on regular paper (MIT Successfully Prints Solar Cell on…

Started by Lance Brown

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Bill Redd

How to write a good product requirement document. | PinterEC

It is important to know what you are building before you build it. Documenting the facts and key features is the essence of the requirement…

Started by Chris Pinter

0 Feb 2, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service