All Discussions Tagged 'manufacturing' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are manufacturing engineering and mechatronic engineering different?

I am having doubt that manufacturing engineering and mechatronic engineering are different.

Started by Ramakrishnan Pravin

0 Jun 7, 2018

3d printing resources for calculating cure times

Hi everyone, I represent a client  in rapid prototyping and I want to do a comparative study of printers based on curing time. I would like…

Started by axis3dprinting

0 Oct 21, 2015

Does injection molding have to be so expensive? We don't think so...

The Rodon Group recently posted in social media asking why injection molding is so expensive? Answer: It doesn't have to be. With our full…

Started by Globe Composite Solutions

0 Jan 14, 2014

Best Group or Forum for Design For Manufacturability Questions?

What's the best place to post a question on DFM? My question relates to deciding whether to have separate parts when very similar parts var…

Started by Bob Carpenter

0 Nov 11, 2012

New tradeshow - putting a face on manufacturing

www.MFGtradeshow.com  Conference includes topics relating to reshoring & restoring supply chains and exporting globaly.  There is also…

Started by Lindsey Frick

0 Dec 6, 2011

OEM Production, how they influence engineering

What is healthy regarding the influence of production on engineering documents for internal  assembly? Our PLM administrator has allowed an…

Started by Tad AC Forsythe

0 Dec 3, 2011

Introduction to RTM manufacturing

Hello all!   RTM manufacturing is one of the key composite manufacturing technologies for the present and future of aircraft industry. How…

Started by João Lopes

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bryan St.Martin

How useful is GD&T Really?

I’m familiar with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) being used extensively in the aerospace and automotive industries, howe…

Started by Michael Adcock

3 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Dan harvey

3D Technology Seminars in FL, GA, & AL this October

EMS is hosting a series of new 3D Technology seminars in late October / early November. They will consist of product demonstrations in the…

Started by Cory Rider

0 Sep 20, 2010

3D Scanning

I have just added the capability to laser scan 3D objects and provide solid geometry. I would like to talk with other who do this and those…

Started by Bill MacCracken

14 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by james zhang

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service