All Discussions Tagged 'engineering' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about new hires in control engineering

I am just starting the last semester of my master's degree in Measurement and Control Engineering at a university in the US. Upon graduatin…

Started by Brandon Wilson

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Donald Fitchett

Great certificate course training software bundle discounts currently.

Hey all, just wanted to let you know about these great maintenance and engineering training certificate course discounts. Currently there a…

Started by Donald Fitchett

0 Apr 24, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the A…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 27, 2017

Self Education

I'm currently an undergrad in biomedical engineering.  The program at my university tends to focus more heavily on the industrial design si…

Started by Kevin Knollman

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by James Doane

How CAD Outsourcing Can Help in Reducing Product Development Costs?

Follow the link below that I have posted last month about How to reduce product development costs? http://www.truecadd.com/news/how-cad-out

Started by Gaurang Trivedi

2 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Gaurang Trivedi

Fits??

Can some body explain me different types of Fits?

Started by Roger King

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Rechard-Roy

Help with a mechanical engineering and transport problem

Dear folks,  At the moment, we are working with a European transport company which has some problems in respect to transporting cars (that…

Started by Ehsan Ehsani

0 Dec 30, 2014

Suggestion Electrical Engineering

I just came across wiring harnesses used with desktop power supplies and it seems that you can get both two types of output wiring harness.…

Started by Roger King

0 Dec 17, 2014

CAN MATHEMATICS DEGREE STUDENTS OFFER MASTERS IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING?

well, a friend of mine who has graduated with a second class upper division in mathematics programme hopes to do his masters programme in e…

Started by Douglas Dwumor Tawiah

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by arifa anees

CAD Services and Finite Element Analysis

We provide 2-D and 3-D cad services for mechanical equipment and systems. We also undertake Finite Element Analysis for complex equipment a…

Started by Tapan Mukerji

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by janetkissho

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service