All Discussions Tagged 'development' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raspberry pi 3 giveaway do you want to participate?

This is the third Giveaway from Allchips. It's also the celebration for Allchips International Website come online officially. We have prep…

Started by Felix

1 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by Tacuna Systems

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the A…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 27, 2017

How CAD Outsourcing Can Help in Reducing Product Development Costs?

Follow the link below that I have posted last month about How to reduce product development costs? http://www.truecadd.com/news/how-cad-out

Started by Gaurang Trivedi

2 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Gaurang Trivedi

Do non-compete agreements hurt engineers?

I just saw this article on ieee spectrum about non-compete agreements, and how they pose real problems for engineers. I had never thought a…

Started by Alyssa Sittig

0 Oct 19, 2011

Chris Pinter’s Top 10 things every engineer should know about radio development.

Every engineer should know something about radios. These 10 items are critical to understand before you consider your next Wi-Fi, Bluetooth…

Started by Chris Pinter

0 Feb 2, 2010

How to write a good product requirement document. | PinterEC

It is important to know what you are building before you build it. Documenting the facts and key features is the essence of the requirement…

Started by Chris Pinter

0 Feb 2, 2010

Wireless and Project Management services

When your wireless product absolutely has to work, Pinter Electronics Consultants is the only team for you. Our customers are companies who…

Started by Chris Pinter

0 Feb 1, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service