All Discussions Tagged '3d' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Printing

Discussions about 3D Printing and the files that work with this wonderful technology.

Started by John Frangella

11 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Nopan

3D Rendering Service Provider

Looking for Architectural Rendering Services? Rayvat Engineering is a leading Architectural Visualization Company provides high quality arc…

Started by Rayvat Engineering

0 Feb 21, 2018

High quality 3d rendering service. Praxis Studio

High quality 3d rendering service. Praxis Studio Praxis with an immensely qualified and creative team, an invaluable and erse experience,…

Started by dritannietzsche

0 Feb 12, 2018

Need 3D Rendering Solutions with affordable rates?

Are you looking for 3D Rendering Services for your residential and commercial building projects? Rayvat Engineering is a leading 3D Renderi…

Started by Rayvat Engineering

0 Nov 14, 2017

3d printing resources for calculating cure times

Hi everyone, I represent a client  in rapid prototyping and I want to do a comparative study of printers based on curing time. I would like…

Started by axis3dprinting

0 Oct 21, 2015

Lots of questions - thanks for welcoming me to the site!

Hi all, I run a group called Engineers Looking For Stuff, and I have some member requests that have not gotten answers yet, so figured I wo…

Started by Richard Savoie

0 Sep 17, 2013

The perfect 3d printer

There are many Rapid Prototyping technologies available today. With over 40 technologies that have been developed over the years, it can be…

Started by Andrew (The Prototype Guy)McEwen

0 Sep 20, 2010

3D Technology Seminars in FL, GA, & AL this October

EMS is hosting a series of new 3D Technology seminars in late October / early November. They will consist of product demonstrations in the…

Started by Cory Rider

0 Sep 20, 2010

AutoCAD Returns To Mac

http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/enterpriseapps/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=227200123 Hoping to cash in on growing Mac sales, A…

Started by Rick Feineis

0 Sep 1, 2010

Free 3D CAD Catalogs

Hello Engineering Exchange Users - My name is Juergen Heimbach and I want to add a directory for Free 3D CAD Catalogs: I start today with a…

Started by Juergen Heimbach

2 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Juergen Heimbach

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service