National Academy of Engineering's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never seen that show...it looks incredible!  I could see some in the handicappe…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Mar 18, 2011 to Talking about engineering...do we use the right "messages?"

10 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Patrick Simon White

"Trying to lift the curse??  :-)   Thanks for posting...     Here is one I'll share a…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Mar 18, 2011 to Talking about engineering...do we use the right "messages?"

10 Mar 21, 2011

"Phil - Not sure if you're being tongue-in-cheek or not, but you might have stumbled…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Feb 3, 2011 to Talking about engineering...do we use the right "messages?"

10 Mar 21, 2011

"Phil, Ha! Maybe so...and I apologize that I didn't respond sooner. You are right i…"

National Academy of Engineering replied May 21, 2010 to Lifelong Learning in Engineering

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Jones

"Brandon - thanks so much for that very thorough feedback...much appreciated. Keep th…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Nov 3, 2009 to Help - Your input on using "web 2.0" to help make engineering sexy

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by National Academy of Engineering

"I do know that some universities (Duke, USC, etc) are trying to lead the way on the…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Oct 22, 2009 to Engineering Education

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Trang Ng

"Ah yes...Dean Kamen...amazing guy!"

National Academy of Engineering replied Oct 2, 2009 to Engineering Education

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Trang Ng

"Bill...what a great looking program. Wish we had more of those popping up...and I th…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Oct 2, 2009 to Engineering Education

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Trang Ng

"Good grief. What an awful, awful shame. To think of all the creativity and imaginat…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Oct 1, 2009 to Engineering Education

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Trang Ng

"Ha! Just because no one else is talking doesn't mean they don't care! Maybe there's…"

National Academy of Engineering replied Sep 24, 2009 to Engineering Education

32 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Trang Ng

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service