Andrew Dreasler's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried applying for that EE position or are you self-selecting yourself out…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Sep 17, 2013 to BSEET - Electrical Engineering vs Electronics Engineering

38 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Steven Qi

"At the risk of sounding condescending, Star Trek has been around for 45 years; peopl…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Jul 11, 2012 to We should be applauding the development of a less than $10K high quality 3D printer, not criticizing

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"Well, I guess we will see what we will see. The design and marketing isn't really ge…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Jul 10, 2012 to We should be applauding the development of a less than $10K high quality 3D printer, not criticizing

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"Pardon the slightly off-topic post, but I just found out today of a 'Consumer model'…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Jul 10, 2012 to We should be applauding the development of a less than $10K high quality 3D printer, not criticizing

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"Exactly, I still have bouts of 'sticker shock' when I look at the prices for 'common…"

Andrew Dreasler replied May 21, 2012 to We should be applauding the development of a less than $10K high quality 3D printer, not criticizing

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"Perhaps I'm from the wrong era, but from the 'Get your Mojo Runnin' headline in the…"

Andrew Dreasler replied May 18, 2012 to New desktop professional FDM 3D printer for less than $10K from Stratasys

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"I think that the complainers have forgotten a crucial Engineering Maxim: "Good, Fast…"

Andrew Dreasler replied May 18, 2012 to We should be applauding the development of a less than $10K high quality 3D printer, not criticizing

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dreasler

"Going straight from the math here (I'll be thinking my way through it as I type, so…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Apr 23, 2012 to I could use some assistance regarding Mechanical Advantage from Gearing

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by guido de angelis

"Allow me to bring up a counterpoint to your argument. You mention "democratizing" o…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Mar 12, 2012 to The potential nightmare of “democratizing” 3D printing

12 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Leslie Langnau

"Is the moral of this story, "It's fine to love what you do, but don't lose your head…"

Andrew Dreasler replied Dec 13, 2011 to Comedy for design engineers

23 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Ideas Lavatory

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service