james dyson's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Note: to change the scale of the above drawing  hold down the [CTRL] key while rolli…"

james dyson replied on Thursday to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"another look at the same thing"

james dyson replied on Thursday to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"a new model~~ "

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"In the 90's I had a computer program that allowed the user to wright your own progra…"

james dyson replied Mar 19 to 3D CAD software?

3 Mar 19
Reply by james dyson

"I've been wrong on this failed idea, so I've come up with another--- It took me awhi…"

james dyson replied Mar 7 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"I'm still here "

james dyson replied Mar 6 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"Now its March 6th, 2020 @ 2:02 AM 03/06/2020 CST USA"

james dyson replied Mar 6 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"knowing who needs a civil engineer and applying there; maybe?"

james dyson replied Feb 27 to What are the qualities required to become a successful civil engineer?

2 Feb 27
Reply by james dyson

"At least the mods here have not banned me for gibberish. On another talk board my fa…"

james dyson replied Feb 27 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

11 on Thursday
Reply by james dyson

"still here (:-"

james dyson replied Feb 23 to Geothermal energy potential

2 Feb 23
Reply by james dyson

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service