james dyson's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I was hopping someone here could put the machine into a program. Someone left me wit…"

james dyson replied Oct 2 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

12 Oct 2
Reply by james dyson

"silence equals false gold"

james dyson replied Sep 4 to The World Has 42 +/- years left then the well runs dry

3 Sep 4
Reply by james dyson

"Being a Registered Professional Land Surveyor, I totally agree with your statement.…"

james dyson replied Jun 27 to What are important things to understand before survey drafting?

1 Jun 27
Reply by james dyson

"still no one seems to care, so sad, sad indeed"

james dyson replied Jun 21 to The World Has 42 +/- years left then the well runs dry

3 Sep 4
Reply by james dyson

"what, no comments- ?"

james dyson replied Jun 6 to The World Has 42 +/- years left then the well runs dry

3 Sep 4
Reply by james dyson

"Note: to change the scale of the above drawing  hold down the [CTRL] key while rolli…"

james dyson replied Apr 2 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

12 Oct 2
Reply by james dyson

"another look at the same thing"

james dyson replied Apr 2 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

12 Oct 2
Reply by james dyson

"a new model~~ "

12 Oct 2
Reply by james dyson

"In the 90's I had a computer program that allowed the user to wright your own progra…"

james dyson replied Mar 19 to 3D CAD software?

3 Mar 19
Reply by james dyson

"I've been wrong on this failed idea, so I've come up with another--- It took me awhi…"

james dyson replied Mar 7 to Is the energy output greater than the energy needed to sustain the cycle?

12 Oct 2
Reply by james dyson

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service