General (420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for business development managers

We are looking for Business development managers for Engineering Services in Europe . The position will be based out of Pune , India. Plea…

Started by Sachin Kher

0 Feb 20, 2009

Need buyer of my AC/DC converters

I have 1,000 AC/DC converters, brand new. Converts universal AC 100-250AC to 30v 1.7amp barrel dc connector 5.5mm od, 2.5mm id thanks

Started by Lynn Nelson

0 Feb 10, 2009

Operating System

Hello there, today we are seeking the virtualization computer softwares to emerge and today we hear talking about "Virtual Server", "Virtua…

Started by Richi

2 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Richi

Looking for Patent, Trademark and Copyright work to expand my business within Eschweiler and Associates, LLC

I am looking to work with creative engineers/business people on great products to obtain patents and other intellectual property for them.…

Started by Andrew R. Spriegel

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Andrew R. Spriegel

I have some products, looking for cooperators and liceneseproduction

I have some products in folded birch. See inspiration movie at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QBno2YUbCA Design & copyright; Eva Frid…

Started by Eva Frid

0 Dec 20, 2008

Build a Radio Controlled Model Boat from scratch

look for the model boat link for the tutorial on how to make the boat. woodnmetal.com

Started by John

0 Dec 6, 2008

Experiences with a digital pen

Hello, I am planning Zpen of the Dane Elec to buy. Has anyone experience with the use of these digital pen and if so do you want the pros…

Started by Jos

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Jos

Product Design Consultancy

eye2eye is a product development company offering innovative product solutions to medical, packaging, telecoms, electronics, industrial and…

Started by Tony Lee

0 Dec 2, 2008

VP Miltary Business Unit

Vice President Corporate / General Manager Military Division: · Member of 5 person Senior Management Team reporting directly to President…

Started by David G Kiernan

0 Nov 18, 2008

VP Engineering

Director/ Vice President Design Engineering · Candidate shall be responsible for all design engineering functions for all business units…

Started by David G Kiernan

0 Nov 18, 2008

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service