General (414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are best AI technologies?

List of best AI technologies (1) Natural Language Generation (2) Virtual Agents (3) Speech Recognition (4) AI-optimized Hardware (5) D…

Started by Ramakrishnan Pravin

0 Jul 31, 2018

Allchips Cooperation with Banana Pi to giveaway Banana Pi IOT Boards

Do you need the Banana Pi IOT BOARDS? Join the activity to win with free. The BPI Webduino bit is suitable for IOT maker, hobbyists and s…

Started by Felix

0 Jul 26, 2018

Basic Engineering Courses available for free

I have some FREE basic engineering classes on www.coursera.org that folks may find useful with regard to engineering. I have several course…

Started by Wayne Whiteman

3 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Ramakrishnan Pravin

What are different career options available in technology?

Different career options available in technology are 1) Cloud Computing 2) Big Data 3) Data Science 4) Machine Learning 5) AR and VR…

0 Jul 25, 2018

ANALYSIS FROM AUTO CAD DRAWING

Can anybody help/guide me in pursuing analysis of the components of a ovality checking gauge.I can send the auto cad drawing,i have prepared

Started by PRADIP CHAKRABORTY

0 Jul 19, 2018

What are some useful tips and tricks in SEO?

SEO tips and tricks to increase website rankings 1) Make a Mobile Friendly Website 2) Develop an XML Sitemap 3) Boost the speed of your web…

0 Jul 19, 2018

What are the most common campus interview questions?

Interview Questions and Answers: 1. Tell me about yourself. This question is asked to make you comfortable. You should explain about your…

0 Jul 16, 2018

What would be the best courses for freshers in 2018?

There are best software courses for freshers in 2018. Here are the Best Courses For Freshers: Mobile app development Database administrat…

Started by Anjali Kulkarni

1 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Ramakrishnan Pravin

Best 3D printing apps for android

3D printing has gained popularity with the advancements in technologies. It transforms the virtual 3D model into a real thing. Therefore se…

1 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Anjali Kulkarni

Interview questions and answers important for mechanical engineering

The questions that are important while preparing for interviews are  1. How to use a differential pressure transmitter for level measuremen…

0 May 9, 2018

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service