Engineering Education (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FE Exam

Anyone sitting for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam this weekend? I will be pouring out a few sips for all of you on Friday night. #NCE…

Started by Design Engineer I

0 Apr 11, 2013

Need help mounting a wheel for design project

I have this electric motor (http://www.electricmotorwholesale.com/LEESON-M1120186/) directly connected to a ∅30cm wheel and I need to find…

Started by K.S

0 Mar 21, 2013

Robot Maker Calculator

I just built an engineering calculator web app for a competition with a deadline this Friday. It's a unit converter and inertia calculator…

Started by KILIAN SWEENEY

0 Feb 11, 2013

Topics for Online Engineering Training

I have an online training website (http://www.learningmeasure.com) whose emphasis is measurement, but covers many topics of interest to eng…

Started by David Archer

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by quincy38293

FormulaSheet, an attempt to bring formula search, creation and management into the 21st century.

Hi Engineering Exchange, I just launched a website to help people search for, create, store, organize and share mathematical formulas. If y…

Started by Tim Setterfield

0 Nov 20, 2012

Warehouse for Degree and Diploma Books... Just few selections ..!!!

Hi, There is a site www.abcpune.com where you can find your relevant technical books for all the branches like Arts, Science, Commerce, En…

Started by priyapadhy2012

0 Oct 19, 2012

Online Continuing Education Options

I saw a few posts below, and I thought I'd add my company to the list of online engineering continuing education providers.  I basically st…

Started by John Southard

1 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by John Southard

Looking for Some Advice - Help getting the word out on Free Turbomachinery Design Tool

Hello Engineering Exchange People!!   I am very happy to have found this community and I hope it is a great place to exchange ideas and ne…

Started by Valentine Moroz

0 Sep 14, 2012

Online Continuing Education Providers

Hello all.  I wanted to introduce our site and entertain any discussions you may want to have regarding online continuing education or the…

Started by Chris Barrow

5 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by David Archer

Autodesk CAD Training Services

I'm looking for feedback on what your opinion is regarding attending online instructor led CAD classes.   As an Autodesk Authorized Trainin…

Started by Rick Feineis

0 Mar 30, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service