Looking for feedback on my online training website LearningMeasure.com. It is a site with emphasis on measurement and test, but also some general engineering topics are covered. I clearly am not the best at marketing my website, and would like any suggestions you might have on how I can make my site more successful.

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

I hope to take a deeper dive into your site when I get the chance, but, at first glance, I'm impressed. I'm a big fan of informal continuing education. As a marketing creative, I use sites like Lynda.com to learn new software, photography/videography techniques, etc. You might want to check out their site. 

A few ideas you might want to swipe from Lynda.com: a one-month trial subscription, gift subscriptions for friends, and a monthly e-newsletter that alerts subscribers to new content.

Hope this helps,

Gary Mollohan

The drilldown course info looks good!  My advice would be to greatly simplify the landing page and use smaller font for body text.  To a newbie, there's a lot of information, and it's hard to determine where to go first.  Decide what people need to see first & direct them to the other items via drilldowns.  Looks like a very useful service. My 2 cents!

Roxann is right. From the website point of view, i think the website is too board so that people visiting the site have to stretch their eyes around. I think you should narrow it on left and right side and little from the top.

I like the color combination. Also from the technical point of view the website has login page, facebook, youtube and other major addon which is good.

Regarding the website traffic, you need to do lot of hardwork on marketing your website, SEO, link building, blog post etc, also keyword research and content. This is the tough part. I had worked for SEO companies for a 3-4 years ago so some tips more I would like to say is that the old techniques will not work anymore like directory submission, comments on blogs, forum posting etc and it will take lot of your time.

© 2015   Created by Marshall Matheson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service