Information

Green Engineering

Green Engineering is the design, commercialization and use of processes and products that are feasible and economical while minimizing:
Generation of pollution at the source and risk to human health and the environment.

Members: 311
Latest Activity: Mar 3

National Instruments Green Engineering Resrouces

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Green Engineering to add comments!

Comment by Andrew Feliks on March 3, 2015 at 8:26am

Here another video. The world's first Aerodynamics effect acting through blowing mouth. After puff heard hitting one wing of the second, and it's a loud .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2pTLhHBec The pictures show the device to adjust the distance and angle between the wings Yet research curiosity. Windmill spins better when opening the other wing is not blocked .. .. [IMG]

Comment by Andrew Feliks on March 1, 2015 at 2:42am

Next video of the Red Baron Windmill prototype "Effect spoons" ... Now, despite the simplicity of the prototype and are not necessarily matched the gap between the wing and the small fan, already takes off at a speed of 25 km / hour or 7 m / sec wind speed. At 40 km / h, the fan spins very quickly., Much better. than in the experiment with a single wing ..

http://youtu.be/yyHTAlXLuXo

Comment by Andrew Feliks on December 17, 2014 at 1:15pm


Święty Mikołaj jest zawsze coś do Bożego Narodzenia przyniesie prezent. W tym roku nowy typ dysz Venturiego ..
narodzenia pozdrowienia

[Img] http://www.new4stroke.com/venturif.jpg [/ img]

Andrew

Comment by Andrew Feliks on November 18, 2014 at 2:26pm
Here are the materials you can download a PDF of the conference .. I am at the end of the first day, as it was in the schedule

http://www.ukintpress-conferences.com/conf/14exna_conf/index.php

http://www.ukintpress-conferences.com/conf/14exna_conf/download.php...

Andrew
Comment by Andrew Feliks on November 6, 2014 at 3:04am

Greetings to all from the Engine Expo 2014 in Novi Detroit ...

Comment by Andrew Feliks on November 6, 2014 at 3:01am

I'm worried, because you will be some news about this new engine somehow obtain. As I wrote above, only 25% of the engines messages may come in handy .. The rest 75% you have to re-learn ..

Regards Andrew

Comment by Andrew Feliks on August 31, 2014 at 7:07am

And here's how it looks in the original .. It is not enough to come up with a way to the engine ... still need to know how to realize ... only together give a true effect ..

Andrew

Comment by Andrew Feliks on August 31, 2014 at 7:06am

Here historical figure .. then only the best solution was graph paper .. Figure was every day for 1 month used, when did this lathe crankshaft. The crankshaft has five supports and four crank, 90 degrees .. starting weight of the material (iron containing 5% cobalt) was 80 kg (160 lb) is the world's first practical crankshaft timing ..

Andrew

Comment by Andrew Feliks on May 21, 2014 at 4:03pm

Rely on nice weather I visited on a walk Aviation Museum in Krakow, to see what's new, you can see .. Oh, and I saw a passenger plane Ilyushin Il-14, which was taken off the canopy flaps wings .. Turns out there can be visible between the ribs on the insert shapes Styrofoam quite calmly, there's nothing there, outside the free space .. judging by the number would be that of the keel cubic meters .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-14 [/img] 

Comment by Andrew Feliks on May 17, 2014 at 5:55pm

And now the strangest thing .. On the screen shots from the simulator to the airfoil published by NASA, pointed red frame so strange two values that can be set on the simulator .. Namely, in terms of drag and lift. and would not have believed in their value, if not the simulator, which included such a serious company like NASA .. In the first image you can see that the drag is set to 21 Newton.Lift has until 244 Newton .... So for the help of a smaller force is a much more powerful .. Something with anything ... this force is with 11.6 times greater than the resistance (drag).

In the second figure also drag is 12 Newtons, and lift 191 Newtons .. ie with 15.9 times greater ..
I think that these simulations are accurate ..
Now, if even half of the value obtained for lift holding strength to produce the drug's effects, it would lift force will be very high ... So we use 85 Newtons of lift to overcome the resistance (drag) 12 Newtons. that is enough for us to capture power efficiency, and conversion to drag about 14%. (eg rotary vane pump + propeller). I think it is really to do with such a small sufficient efficiency .. So the system can move itself by overcoming drag and float in the air At 85 Newtons lift .. I guess that NASA is wrong ...
So says the theory .....

 

Members (311)

 
 
 

Members

© 2015   Created by Marshall Matheson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service