Time: October 14, 2012 all day
Location: Direct Energy Centre, Allstream Centre, Toronto, ON
Street: 100 Princes' Boulevard
Website or Map: http://www.gl-garradhassan.co…
Event Type: wind, farm
Organized By: GL Garrad Hassan
Latest Activity: Sep 26, 2012
Looking to learn the fundamentals of successful wind farm operations and draw from real-world experience? This 1-day interactive workshop gives you access to GL Garrad Hassan experts with extensive, first-hand operational and asset management experience.
Who should attend?
Executives, senior managers and technical personnel looking for a “big picture” perspective and an understanding of best practices in wind farm asset management and operations. This workshop provides plenty of opportunity for interaction and uses actual case examples.
What you will learn:
• Operations and Maintenance Basics
• Transferring from Construction to Operations
• Key Performance Indicators and Risk Factors
• Operating Costs
• Maintenance—what needs to be maintained? …when and how?
• Contract Management—what to watch for… key clauses
• Operations Reporting & Analysis
• Operating Risks—types, cost /effect, best-practices to address
• Turbine Inspections—what and when to inspect
• Post-Warranty O&M Strategy—choices