The 3rd Annual Electric Energy Storage Conference will be a two and a half-day, industry focused event, specific to those within Energy Storage, Renewable Energy, Regulatory Policy and Planning and Research and Development. This conference will bring together the leading senior executives to discuss technological advances and case studies, while focusing on the tools and strategies necessary to bring energy storage operations into real time energy operations.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Examine Drexel University’s grid-level EES project to evaluate the potential of flow batteries and super capacitors
2. Think big, start small: lessons learned from community energy storage initiatives and how they can progress bulk energy storage
3. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
4. Develop a sustainable policy and regulatory framework for energy storage technology
5. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
6. Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event
Hear from industry leading professionals including NERC, Luminant, DTE Energy, California ISO, Midwest ISO, Southern California Edison, Puget Sound Energy, San Diego Gas & Electric and many more!
For more information, please visit: http://www.marcusevansch.com/EnergyStorage_Event